Friday, December 08, 2006

The Tale of the Secret Pal and Eight Crazy Nights

Well my Secret Pal, struck again! I was completely in awe when I opened my package to find eight Hanukkah gifts wrapped so beautifully with a card and a note telling me how she researched the holiday. I was so touched and I wanted to wait until Hanukkah and open one gift each night but like a child I couldn't wait. As always, Fortune Cookie got some wonderful gifts and somehow I am never forgotten. I got a great Frog Prince clock which I am taking to work with me as a daily reminder of how lucky I am to have such a thoughtful person in my life whom I don't even know. I truly hope one day I can meet this special person and thank her from the bottom of my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
My Glenys received the Ling Ling doll that speaks Mandarin for Christmas. Well, that and a Bitty Baby from AG. She loves Ling Ling and is scared of BB. Oh well. I hope your baby (when she comes home) will love Ling Ling too. She is fun to try and copy what she is saying. It is really fun to watch a 2 year old repeat what she says.

Beverly and Glenys
glenysluckymama.blogspot.com