Monday, December 07, 2009

Not Me Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. This week I did NOT grab a sweatshirt from the laundry pile to wear for morning because that would be gross and a real lady always makes sure she looks her best. I did NOT add a 9 to the salary figure when the recruiter asked what I was making because only a dishonest person would try and make MORE money when they are unemployed. I better go bow my head in shame. When my daughter woke me up Saturday morning I did NOT ask for 10 more minutes, only to find her naked from the waist down in a pile of urine. What kind of mother would do that to a child? Certainly not an almost four year old who still doesn't think the potty is necessary. GADZOOKS what a week it's been.

4 comments:

Michele said...

Ha! I'm sure Miss Emme got an early morning bath for that one/

kitchu said...

maybe there are advantages to my girl still being in a diaper after all~!!!

Andrea and Chris said...

I did NOT back into another car in front of the nail salon on Saturday morning and almost ruin my 3 year olds birthday party.

Good for you with adding a 9! You should have added more!

Janet and Kevin said...

Lisa,

We get quite a chuckle out of your "Not Me Monday" posts! Hee, hee!

Praying for your job hunt.

Hugs,
The Bourkes