Saturday, March 05, 2011

Since you asked.....

I've had a bunch of people ask about the details of our fabulous day.  Now that it's over, I'm thrilled to share the details.  If you're local and scouting, I highly recommend most of the vendors who were involved in this day.

Venue was de Seversky Mansion in Old Westbury (Brookville)
Officiant was Pastor April (www.churchofancientways.com)
Florist, Cristina from Bella Flowers of North Shore in Huntington
Baker, MacCayla Michaels Desserts in Bohemia
Photography/Videographer, Thomas Paul Photography
My gown was from David's Bridal
Custom veil and headpiece from Barrons at Tri-County flea market in Levittown
Bridal party was David's Bridal
Flower Girl dresses, tights and shoes from www.allkidsformal.com
Ring Bearer attire from Sears
Invitations from The American Wedding
Programs done by me
Sign, wedding tree, garter, FG headbands and other stuff Etsy
Glass candle holders from www.cudge.com and Jamali Garden NYC
Day of Coordinator, Exquisite Affairs Productions
DJ, high school friend Phil


2 comments:

Kim said...

I love the pictures, congrats!

Andrea and Chris said...

Waiting for house pictures!