Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Four Days and Counting

It's been a whole four days since DTC and it feels good. I joined the April DTC yahoo group and I must say so far these people are SO much nicer than any other group I belong to. They are friendly, enthusiatic and welcoming, not to mention a few fellow tribe members which is nice. Granted I am not a super-jew but if I hear one more praise-the-lord or hail mary I will SCREAM. I don't look down on anyone's beliefs but kindly keep them to yourself. Thank you for your attention to this matter; the management. So I went to Babies R Us tonight for fun and bought a Baby Einstein CD of Playtime Music. It was on sale and looked like a lot of fun and silliness. I checked out car seats and strollers and eliminated a few from my list. Otherwise all is going well. I look forward to receiving my LID (or log in date) which will come in a few weeks. My agency is having an east coast picnic in Westchester next month which I plan to attend. Do you think it would be rude to tell these people how unwelcoming they are? It's like they think us single (and Jewish) women are going to swoop down and steal their husbands and convert their children. Hmmmmmm I will have to give this some more thought. Not much else to report. Til next time.......