Tuesday, April 01, 2008

A New Day

Well it's a new day and a new car. I wish I could be excited about it but I'm not. Hopefully the worst is behind me and I can concentrate on worrying about my little peanut. Yesterday I received her finding ad. Oh my, she was quite the chubster and it says so in black and white. She will fit right in! It's nice to have this piece of her history and I hope her robust condition at birth suggests her birth mother cared enough about herself and her unborn child to ensure adequate nutrition and care. While I will never know the answers to these questions, I can offer what I do know; that she was a healthy and chubby baby. Waiting is hard in the WC program and so much different than I expected but one day at a time.

6 comments:

kitchu said...

It still seems so unread to me, after knowing you all this time, that you're A MOM. I can't wait for the day I follow you to China and back, and see peanut in your arms.

kitchu said...

how long before you get PA on average?

Anonymous said...

I used to frequent your your old blog and was disappointed when you took it private. I am also single and adopting. I am thrilled to see that you will be going to China soon. Congratulations!

JMo
LID 5/15/06

Michele said...

Love the new car. It will treat you good. Plus it is bring you close to me next week. Yahoo! Lots of gabbing in store for us.

RamblingMother said...

I can imagine it is harder w/ a pic.

Carol said...

yep it's harder with a photo. Congratulations.