Sunday, October 12, 2008

My little gymnast

Emme had her first birthday party to attend today. She arrived on scene and was offered a job since her attire was not that different from the staff. She was a little nervous since it was all new adults and children but within minutes my girl was having a BLAST and didn't want to leave. She likes her little dance class but this was different. She was so proud of herself and listened so intently (put your arms out on the balance beam). Needless to say we are going for a trial class on Tuesday to see if she likes it again. I don't think kids need to be over-programmed but her dance class will end in a month and growing up overweight I am thrilled to see her engage in a physical activity. It's also a parent participation program so it will be a nice activity for us together. I am still learning the new camera but I tried for some action shots (the tumbling ones).

6 comments:

RamblingMother said...

Lisa, Emme makes me smile in her little hippie chick outfit and with such a big grin!!

Juliette said...

Just plain delight to come and look at Emme's pics.
She is changing and growing so much!

Maia said...

Wow, look at her go! What a champ. I love the outfit.

Anonymous said...

i love the outfit...but the smile? trumps it all. She is beautiful, and i am thrilled that she had a good time at the party!

Yoli said...

OMG she is ADORABLE.

Cavatica said...

That looks like so much fun!