Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Photography and Me

Fairly recently I had a bad experience with a business that was weighing heavily on me but more so because it could have easily been fixed. I knew I wasn't getting anywhere and already out a lot of money. It turned me off to the art which I so want to learn. So I said, screw it, there are plenty of other PROfessionals more than willing to take me on and they have. I am current enrolled in a multi week course with a highly acclaimed photographer that was recommended to me. This week was our first class/lesson and I proud to report I fulfilled my requirement of learning different types of manual metering. Can't wait for tomorrow's lesson. I'll keep you posted but if anyone finds a lens baby, it's MINE

1 comment:

Snowflowers Mum said...

dude, you are going to rock at this class...isn't it fantastic!