Friday, September 04, 2009

Webmaster/Designer Needed

If you're a talented webmaster or designer looking for a great opportunity to help an emerging non-profit organization get off the ground, then have I got a gig for you! I am looking for someone to design a site with accompanying blog that already has the domain and hosting. The same logo/design work will be for branding as well though I can probably handle that part myself. At the moment I have a teeny tiny budget for this so please only contact me if you're looking to do something completely altruistic. More details to follow for the general public but we must be the change we wish to see (and I'm starting here)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my curiousity peaked!! Can't wait to hear more about this venture...
~Jana

Anonymous said...

A friend who follows your blog sent this to me. I specialize in affordable web sites for non-profits. Send me an email and I'll send you my portfolio etc.
Beth Harris - beth@seven-oaks.net