Monday, September 28, 2009

The Start of NOT ME MONDAY

I finally decided to get hip and begin joining the ranks of other NOT ME MONDAY contributors. Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. Bear with me, with my first attempt. This week, I did NOT enjoy the fact that I had a whole three hours to myself as I dropped off my daughter at a parents night out program or spent $72 (gym, dinner and cupcakes) for such an event. After all, what kind of mother doesn't miss her kid every minute they're away. I did NOT spend two days festering in my pajamas while fighting my pre-schooler for the remote control because that would be a sign of poor mothering. I am better behaved than that. Lastly, I did NOT buy something completely frivolous because I am a much better money manager than this. If you like this post, join the bandwagon O' fun and post your own NOT ME MONDAY.

No comments: