Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Here we are 2006 and hopefully before years end I will be venturing to China to bring my daughter home. My paperwork is still in flux as I wait for the various clearances but I am trying to be patient. Rumor has it the stork is on its way for those who have log in dates in April 2005 and it is pretty exciting to see when people ge their referrals. I love hearing the names, the plans, the nurseries, etc. While I wait I have been collecting information, websites, nursery ideas and such. Anyone who knows me knows how much I love to shop but I am trying to be very good and not buy much. In recent weeks, some of you may have read of the baby trafficking in the Hunan Province of China. Allegedly many babies were bought and sold and some of the articles suggest these children are kidnapped from their biological parents. As stated in one of my earlier posts, anytime money changes hands, there is a risk but overall China still has the least amount of trouble in this area. China has a zero tolerance policy for these offenders and the issue seems to be being handled quickly and quietly in the best interest of all. I guess that's it for now. To be continued.....