Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Ketch-Up

My blog has been severely neglected.  It's hard to keep up with life sometimes but we're back in action.  Empress Emme is wonderful and is enjoying being four.  She discovered princesses 2 weeks ago and has been sporting a tiara and heels at every opportunity.  Her favorite is Cinderella and I am waiting for the right opportunity to give her the hidden blue dress and princess shoes which are hiding in my closet.  My hope is just catch her doing something so sweet and so nice that I just have to give her a little treat.  We'll see if I can hold out until family day on 6/20.  It's hard to believe in just a few short weeks, we will celebrate two years together as mother and daughter.  Emme is registered for full day universal pre-k for September and will attend with one of her "besties" which I think will help them both adjust more easily.  I'm so grateful to her parents (both teachers) who found the school and gave their stamp of approval.  Despite the girl drama they sometimes create with one another, I know they'd be sad to be without each other.  I'm hoping A and I will have some fun with them shopping for big girl school supplies in the fall.

Emme, mom-mom and I are going on a 9-night cruise next month and can't wait!  I am hoping it will be restful for me and an opportunity to spend much fun in the sun for us all.

So without further ado, some photos of my curly haired cutie who just this weekend mastered riding a big girl bike.






2 comments:

kitchu said...

have a blast on that cruise. and way to go Emme on mastering that bike!

Michele said...

Nice to read that everything is going well. Have fun on the cruise! I know you will.