Monday, October 26, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY

It's been hectic over here the past week and I am suffering from mommy brain but that surely does not give me a license to be a bad mommy. NOPE, not me. I did NOT forget to buckle my little peanut properly into her carseat this week so she gave a little YAHOO while turning a corner. I'm a responsible parent who takes driving very seriously! (Em buckles herself in on top and I do the bottom. She actually was in on top but didn't have that extra and necessary additional security) I did NOT tell off some insane woman who was talking like a truck driver in the presence of small children. No, not me because I am a lady and never want my daughter to see me act like that.

4 comments:

Sandy Hop said...

I would have said something too! Great post!

jmberrygirl said...

haha. None of us EVER chide fellow drivers. We ALL know how that is...

Andrea and Chris (but mostly Andrea) said...

And I did NOT want to pull my daughter by her messy ponytail to the car to go to Little Gym because I am a patient, calm mommy and would never think of doing something like that!

Michele said...

These make me chuckle every week. I can't wait to read more.