Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Let's Roll!

In the midst of my dental agony this weekend, I went to register.  Oh what fun!  I hadn't planned on it but I bought a stroller and am totally in love with it.  It's not what I expected to buy but it is absolutely  perfect.  It's the Baby Jogger City Mini (it's all-terrain, not for jogging) and I chose the solid black.  It holds a child to 50 pounds and truly is a one handed 2-second fold.  With my back I need something easy and light, good for a few years in terms of weight capacity and easy to navigate.  I found all of the above in this gem.  Only when I came home and looked it up did I see the amazing safety ratings, parent reviews and accessories.  It's a little heavier than umbrella strollers but has great features like a huge canopy to protect from the elements, 5-point safety harness, padded handle, cushy washable seat covers and nice storage compartments.  You can also accessorize it if you like with a belly bar or child tray which I will add (tray).  It' so popular that it's sold out everywhere which is why I bought it now.  It's on back order so I didn't want to wait.  It should be here in about a month though it could be 8-12 weeks.  Since they were ordered a while ago they expect them sooner than later.  I can't seem to get a photo of it here but if you're in the market, definitely check it out.  

2 comments:

RamblingMother said...

How fun! How much closer to your girl? Happy Mother's Day!!

Beverly

RamblingMother said...

How fun! How much closer to your girl? Happy Mother's Day!!

Beverly